ARTS: America's premiere rug and textile event! San Francisco, October 20-23 The arts 2011 program will include:
- Over 40 international dealers offering rare and collectible antique rugs and textiles from around the world.
- A special exhibition of Turkmen bags from three major private collections.
- A special theme room: Collecting Textile Art: An Introduction.
- Free Guided Tours and individualized seminars on rugs, weaving, and textile art.
- Resources and seminars for beginning and advanced collectors.
ARTS will open Thursday, October 20 at 5:00 p.m. with a buffet dinner and wine bar catered by La Mediterranee. Tickets for the opening ($35 per person)include a membership to the Antique Rug & Textile Art Association (artaa), the group of dealers and collectors that organizes the show.Register for the arts opening! http://artsrugshow.org/opening.html
ARTS 2011 Motel Capri
2015 Greenwich ST
San Francisco California
Thursday, Oct. 20, 5:00PM-9:00PM Friday- Sunday, Oct. 21-23, 10:00AM-8:00PM