Wednesday, Feb. 6
- 3:41 p.m.: Two juveniles found a fraudulent $100 bill in a park and attempted to buy merchandise at the South Shore Safeway with it.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- 12:21 a.m.: A commercial burglary was reported on the 1700 block of Viking Street. A 25-year-old woman was arrested. She was seen kicking a door repeatedly in an attempt to gain entry to a closed business. She had slurred speech, unsteady gait and an odor of an alcoholic beverage on her person. She was unable to care for her own safety.
- 7:51 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1800 block of Poggi Street. A suspect took a victim's locked and unattended vehicle by unknown means.
- 8:17 a.m.: Petty theft was reported on the 2300 block of Blanding Avenue. A suspect cut a lock to a gain entry into an outside garbage area. The suspect then cut open a propane tank container and stole four propane tanks.
- 12:12 p.m.: A witness reported seeing man with a knife in his pocket. Upon contact, he was found in possession of two boxcutters and arrested on other felony charges.
- 4:16 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on Washoe Court. A suspect obtained a victim's credit card account information by unknown means and used it to make purchases online.
- 8:59 p.m.: A robbery was reported on the 400 block of Yorkshire Road. Suspects approached a victim, brandished firearms and demanded the victim's property. The victim gave them their property and the suspects fled on foot.
- 8:36 p.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 600 block of Central Avenue. A suspect grabbed a victim's cellphone from her hand and ran off.
- 9:52 p.m.: A commercial burglary was reported on the 2100 block of Harbor Bay Parkway. An unknown suspect threw a rock through the business' front window and entered through window. The suspect stole various items and fled the scene through business' rear roll up gate.
- 7:50 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 1700 block of Otis Drive. An unknown suspect broke the window and then forced open the front door of a residence. Once inside, the suspect ransacked several rooms, took cell phones, televisions, tools and fled.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.