Sunday, Nov. 11
- 4:47 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 2200 block of Encinal Avenue.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- 9:04 a.m.: A suspect entered a store on the 2300 block of Santa Clara Avenue, placed merchandise into his own bag, and left without paying.
- 9:25 a.m.: A garage burglary was reported on the 2200 block of Central Avenue. A suspect forced the victim's garage open and stole her bicycle.
- 7:16 p.m.: A burglary was reported on the 2400 block of Lexington Street.
- 10:19 p.m.: Auto theft was reported at the 1800 block of Wood Street.
Friday, Nov. 9
- 8 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1400 block of Caroline Street.
- 9:05 a.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 2700 block of Main Street. The suspect climbed over a rear fence and entered the nursery. The suspect stole 100 bags of fertilizer and fled in an unknown direction.
- 1:38 p.m.: Identity theft was reported at the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue. The unknown suspect took the victim's social security number by unknown means and used it for employment.
- 3:05 p.m.: A commercial burglary was reported at CVS.
- 7:37 p.m.: A suspect accidentally discharged a firearm inside her apartment which penetrated an interior wall and came to rest in adjacent apartment.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- 11:58 a.m.: Grand theft from a vehicle was reported on the 800 block of Marina Village Park. An unknown suspect entered the victim's car and stole a laptop computer, printer, cables, computer bag and office supplies.
- 10:35 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 400 block of Taylor Avenue.
- 12:08 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1900 block of 3rd Street.
- 3:50 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 200 block of Ennismore Court. An unknow suspect used a victim's personal information to rent a car without permission.
- 4:40 p.m.: Burglary was reported on the 2100 block of Santa Clara Avenue. An unknow suspect cut the padlock on six storage units and fled with loss.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- 8:59 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 600 block of Santa Clara Avenue.
- 9:40 a.m.: Autho theft was reported ont he 2000 block of Pacific Avenue.
- 10:39 a.m.: Battery was reported ont he 2500 block of Blanding Avenue (Nob Hill Foods). During a labor dispute, the arrested 49-year-old man entered the store. The victim followed him through the store, which enraged him. Unprovoked, he punched the victim in his face using his fist, and then intentionally threw the victim's phone. The victim detained him and requested criminal prosecution.
- 3:59 p.m.: An unknow suspect used a victim's social security number to file a federal tax return.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
- 12:15 a.m.: Assault with a weapon was reported on Broadway. A suspect hit a victim in the face with a glass cylinder causing visible injuries. The suspect fled the area on foot to an unknown location and remains at large.
- 8:14 a.m.: Domestic violence was reported at the 2700 block of Orion Street. Both women, who have been in a dating relationship were arrested after getting into an argument that escalated into a physical fight. One woman punched the other in the face, scratched her neck, and arm. The other slammed the front door on the other woman's foot causing injury.
- 9:39 a.m.: Grand theft from a vehicle was reported on the 2600 block of Harbor Bay Park. An unknown suspect cut off the catalytic converter to the victim's vehicle.
- 10 a.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 2000 block of Park Street. An unknown suspect stole about 80 iPads throughout an eight-month period.
- 5:37 p.m.: A vehicle was vandalized on the 1800 block of San Antonio Avenue. A suspect broke the window of the vehicle and fled.
Monday, Nov. 5
- 12:19 a.m.: A 26-year-old man was seen acting suspiciously on the 1500 block of Chestnut Street. He was known to be on parole. Upon being searched, police found him to be in possession of suspected methamphetamine, narcotics paraphernalia and shaved vehicle keys. The charges were in violation of his parole and probation.
- 8:34 a.m.: Battery was reported on the 200 block of Central Avenue. The victim was physically attacked during a verbal argument.
- 11:46 a.m.: Vandalism was reported on the 1800 block of Poggi Street. A victim's convertible top was damaged.
- 12:01 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1900 block of Shoreline Drive. A credit card was used to make fraudulent purchases.
- 1:45 p.m.: Burglary was reported on the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue. An unknown suspect entered the attached laundry room of an apartment building and stole the washing machine.
- 5:45 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue.
- 5:51 p.m.: Grant theft was reported on the 2900 block of Bayview Drive. A suspect stole a laptop computer and cell phone left along a residential driveway.
- 6:31 p.m.: An unleashed dog attacked two leashed dogs on the 1400 block of Santa Clara Avenue, causing injury.
- 8:20 p.m.: A 17-year-old suspect was arrested after pointing a simulated gun at a victim's chest and taking the victim's personal items. The incident occurred on the 2100 block of San Antonio Avenue.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.