Sunday, Nov. 4
- 12:24 p.m.: A commercial burglary was reported at the 2200 block of South Shore Center. One suspect stole money from a Kohl's register while another acted as a lookout.
- 8:08 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 800 block of Island Drive. Suspect entered victim's car by tampering with a rear window. A suspect attempted to take car by tampering with its ignition. The suspect fled with the car registration paperwork, vehicle certificate of title, and tools.
Saturday, Nov. 3
- 6:21 p.m.: A hit and run was reported on the corner of Clement Avenue and Park Street.
- 12:05 a.m.: Assault with a weapon was reported on the 2500 block of Santa Clara Avenue. A victim was punched in the face during a physical fight. After the victim fell to the ground, the suspect kicked the victim in the head and body multiple times causing visible injuries. The 38-year-old suspect was positively identified by the victim and a witness. He was placed under arrest for assault and public intoxication. The suspect was transported to North County Jail for booking and placed on parole hold.
- 6:58 p.m: Child abuse was reported on Sherman Street. A 41-year-old woman had a physical altercation with her two daughters. She bit one daughter once on her finger and kicked the other several times.
Friday, Nov. 2
- 12:34 a.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 1400 block of Webster Street. Tools and a cell phone were taken from the victim's unlocked car.
- 6:16 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue. The car window was broken and property was stolen.
- 9:44 a.m.: A search warrant was obtained for at 31-year-old woman's home on the 2300 block of Haile Street. During the search, methamphetamine for sale was found, as well as drug paraphernalia and cash. She was arrested.
- 10:17 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1000 block of Marina Village Park.
- 12:35 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1700 block of Cambridge Drive.
- 1:16 p.m.: Assault with a weapon was reported on Palace Court. Two brothers got into an argument and physical fight. During the fight, one brother stabbed the other in the back of the neck with a folding knife. When contacted by officers, the 32-year-old suspected brother refused to comply with commands before his arrest.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- 8:50 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 1600 block of Everett Street. The car window was broken and a wallet, GPS and iPod adaptor were stolen.
- 10:34: a.m.: Child cruelty and endangerment were reported on Central Avenue. A suspect struck the victim on the back with an umbrella handle.
- 10:20 a.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1800 block of Shoreline Drive.
- 12:20 p.m.: Petty theft from a car was reported on the 1500 block fo Mozart Street. The front license plate, the registration card and insurance card were stolen from the car.
- 7:42 p.m.: Petty theft was reported on the 700 block of Central Avenue. A suspect stole money from a tip jar while another suspect acted as a lookout.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- 8:11 a.m.: A person passing counterfeit $20 bills for food items was reported on the 1200 block of Park Street.
- 12:20 p.m.: A car burglary was reported on the corner of Mecartney Road and Island Drive.
- 5:17 p.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 500 block of Haight Avenue. A suspect refused to return the victim's cell phone after borrowing it and then snatched the victim's bus pass from his hand.
- 8:36 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 1100 block of High Street. Unknown suspects attempted to enter a victim's residence by breaking a side window. The suspects fled the area after a neighbor began questioning them.
- 8:12 p.m: Car theft was reported on the 2500 block of Buena Vista Avenue.
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- 1:30 a.m.: Theft from vehicle was reported on the 1400 block of Caroline Street. The car's license plate was stolen.
- 3:29 a.m.: Drunk driving was reported on the 1700 block of Park Street. A 30-year-old man was driving with a gasoline station fuel nozzle still attached to his car. He was found to be driving under a stimulant and alcohol.
- 7:43 a.m.: Assault domestic violence was reported on Central Avenue. A suspect slapped a victim in the face, which caused pain but no visible injury.
- 9:05 a.m.: Marijuana was raided at a residence on the 500 block of Central Avenue. A search warrant was obtained for 27-year-old man's home, person and car. During the search, marijuana for sale was found, as well as drug paraphernalia and cash. The man was arrested.
- 12:17 p.m.: Grand theft from a car was reported from 2 Mecartney Road. A catalytic converter was stolen.
- 1:14 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1200 block of Park Avenue. A victim's personal information was used to open accounts in her name without her permission.
- 2:09 p.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 1100 block of Pacific Marina. An outboard motor was stolen from a raft.
- 6:43 p.m.: Reports were sent in regarding two men with a large knife or sword on the 600 block of Central Avenue. One man admitted to having knives and a large knife with a double-edged blade was located in a sheath hidden in his backpack. The 48-year-old man was arrested for possession of a dirk or dagger.
Monday, Oct. 29
- 1:06 a.m.: An armed robbery was reported on the corner on Independence Drive and Regulus Court. Two suspects robbed a victim by pushing him to the ground and putting a gun to his head.
- 5:58 a.m.: A car theft was reported on the 2500 block of Noble Avenue. The car was later found abandoned around the corner from where it was stolen.
- 8:08 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 2100 block of San Antonio Avenue.
- 9:29 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 1900 block of Central Avenue.
- 11:11 a.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1800 block of Encinal Avenue. A suspect used a victim's identity to open a credit card without her permission.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.