Sunday, Dec. 30
- 1:54 a.m.: A 46-year-old man was arrested on Stanton Street for rape.
He attempted to perform oral sex on his girlfriend without her consent.
- 11:37 a.m.: A 37-year-old man was arrested for narcotics on 2200 block of Celment Avenue. He was contacted during a traffic enforcement stop and was found to be in possession of narcotics, narcotics paraphernalia, a prohibited weapon, burglary tools, and was under the influence.
- 4:20 p.m.: Shoplifting was reported on the 2200 block of South Shore Center. Two juveniles (a 16 a d 17-year-old) were arrested for stealing merchandise and were caught by a store employee.
Saturday, Dec. 29
- 2:16 a.m.: A 36-year-old man was arrested on Ironwood Road for domestic violence. He physically attacked a victim and falsely imprisoned her during an argument.
- 12:11 p.m.: Grand theft from a vehicle was reported on the 1100 block of Pacific Marina. A suspect took the wheels and tires off a car.
- 12:43 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 2400 block of Lincoln Avenue. A 42-year-old man was later arrested for forcing entry into the victims' home through a window. The victims discovered the man in the home and one detained him until police arrived.
- 9:56 p.m.: A 24-year-old man was contacted during a traffic enforcement stop and was found to have a suspended license and a felony warrant on the 2500 block of Central Avenue. He was also found in possession of an illegal knife.
- 10:25 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 400 block of Willie Stargell Avenue. Two suspects took a victim's vehicle.
Friday, Dec. 28
- 6:30 a.m.: A commercial burglary was reported on the 2300 block of Blanding Avenue. A 34-year-old man was arrested for throwing a rock through rear glass door, entering the restaurant and stealing bottles of alcohol from the bar. He ran off on foot over the Park Street Bridge and into Oakland. He was contacted later and identified as the responsible for the burglary. He confessed to the burglary and is booked at North County Jail.
- 10:49 a.m.: Fraud access of a credit card was reported on the 1700 block of Park Street. A suspect used a victim's stolen credit card to make a purchase at a gas station in Alameda.
- 1:29 p.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 300 block of Tideway Drive. A suspect entered a victim's locked vehicle and removed coins, CDs, vehicle registration, gift cards and a checkbook.
- 1:39 p.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 1500 block of Webster Street. A witness said a suspect withdrew five deposit bags from the company safe, but only deposited four bags at the bank.
- 2:37 p.m.: A suspect opened credit/loan accounts in a victim's name.
- 2:22 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported ont he 700 block of Atlantic Avenue. A suspect entered an apartment complex storage room by unknown means, took a victim's bike and fled the area.
- 4:02 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 2000 block of Sandcreek Way. A suspect entered a victim's residence through a bathroom window, conducted an extensive search, selected loss, and fled.
- 5:17 p.m.: Theft was reported on the 700 block of Central Avenue. A suspect stole an unknown amount of money out of a tip jar.
Thursday, Dec. 27
- 9:45 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 200 block of Brush Street. Two suspects took the victim's car keys and property from her purse. The suspects then took the victim's car without her permission. A day later, the suspects returned the vehicle to the victim.
- 12:24 p.m.: A suspect used a victim's bank account information and completes an unauthorized transaction on the 1200 block of Versailles Avenue.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
- 12 p.m.: Forgery was reported on the 1400 block of Park Street. A suspect forged a victim's check to obtain money.
- 8:07 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1800 block of Broadway. A suspect stole a victim's unlocked vehicle in front of the victim's home.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
- 8:37 a.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 1000 block of Marina Village Park. The suspect removed the side window to the victim's vehicle, entered, but took no loss.
- 2:09 p.m.: An auto theft was reported on the 90 block of Maitland Drive.
- 10:18 p.m.: A 42-year-old woman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and causing traumatic injury to a child. She and a victim got into an argument. While another victim attempted to get between them to break up the argument, a physical fight broke out during which the woman used a box cutter to cut four victims. One of the victims was the woman's daughter and sustained a traumatic injury as a result of being cut with the box cutter.
Monday, Dec. 24
- 10:39 p.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 1000 block of Pacific Avenue. A suspect broke the rear window to victim's vehicle, stole various items, and fled the scene.
- 1:52 p.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 1800 block of Poggi Street. A suspect broke the victim's vehicle window and stole a bag containing property.
- 10:45 p.m.: A residential burlgary was reported on the 3400 block of Hazel Lane. A suspect entered the victim's garage by unknown means, took the victim's bicycle, and fled the area.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.