Sunday, Feb. 10
- 1:47 p.m.: A commercial burglary was reported on the 600 block of Central Avenue. A suspect unbolted security bars from a window, broke the glass, entered the shop, removed cash from register and fled.
- 9:27 p.m.: A 27-year-old man was arrested for possession of burglary tools. He was seen riding without a forward bicycle lamp at night. He exhibited objective signs of being under the influence of a stimulant. He was also found to be in possession of several burglary tools
Saturday, Feb. 9
- 12:49 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1700 block of Moreland Drive. A suspect used a victim's lost debit card to make purchases.
- 1:18 p.m: Petty theft was reported on the 2200 block of Clement Avenue. The business runs a construction site along the estuary. A suspect stole the business' scrap metal using the raft via the estuary.
- 2:44 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 800 block of Taylor Avenue. A suspect stole a victim's debit card and used it at local businesses.
Friday, Feb. 8
- 8:13 a.m.: Grand theft bike was reported on the 1600 block of Chestnut Street.
- 10:36 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 300 block of Tideway Drive.
- 1:20 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1800 block of 8th Street.
- 5:45 p.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 2500 block of Blanding Avenue. A suspect broke a window on vehicle then stole items inside and fled.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.