Monday, Feb. 11
- 11:31 a.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported at 10 Jouett Square. The suspect broke the window and fled with loss.
- 1:22 p.m.: A burglary was reported on the 2500 block of San Jose Avenue. A suspect stole a home stereo from her unlocked storage closet.
- 7 p.m.: Forgery was reported on the 2200 block of South Shore Center. A 51-year-old man and 41-year-old woman were arrested. The two entered the business and used counterfeit currency to pay for merchandise. They fled the scene and were found nearby. The woman was found to be in possession of numerous counterfeit currency and the man lied about her identity to avoid being arrested. Both were on probation for theft-related crimes.
- 7:25 p.m.: A residential robbery was reported on the 2000 block of Franiscan Way. A victim was shot in his home when an unknown suspects attempted to rob him. Read more on this incident from Alameda Patch's previous article.
- 8:35 p.m.: A robbery was reported on the 1500 block of 9th Street. A suspect demanded and took a victim's money and necklace at gunpoint.
- 7:18 p.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 400 block of Tucker Avenue. A suspect broke a victim's vehicle window and took a GPS.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- 8:07 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1500 block of Mozart Street. A suspect gained entry to a victim's vehicle and stole it.
- 8:53 a.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 2300 block of South Shore Center. Suspect gained access to car through stolen car key.
- 11:01 a.m.: A burglary vehicle was reported on the 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue. A suspect broke the window
- 12:02 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue. A suspect opened a credit card account in the victim's name without her knowledge or permission.
- 11:30 p.m.: A bicycle robbery was reported on the 2300 block of Lincoln Avenue. A 34-year-old man was arrested. He had approached the victim while the victim was walking with a bicycle. The man grabbed the bicycle and attempted to take it away from victim. The victim held on to the bicycle and arrested punched victim one time in the face. The man then walked away without the bicycle.
Wednesday Feb. 13
- 8:50 a.m.: A 55-year-old woman was arrested for brandishing a weapon. She threatened a victim with a butcher knife. The victim placed her under citizens arrest and she was booked at Santa Rita Jail.
- 9:35 a.m.: Police arrested a suspect who was was found to be in possession of two different types of narcotics and two knives on school grounds near Pacific Avenue.
- 1:39 p.m: A residential burglary was reported on the 400 block of Tucker Avenue. The suspect entered the home through an unlocked door, took loss and fled the scene.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.