Sunday, Nov. 25
- 2:59 a.m.: Burglary was reported on the 2400 block of Lexington Street. The suspects attempted to steal copper from a warehouse but fled after activating an alarm.
- 10:52 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 900 block of Park Avenue. A suspect broke into the victim's car, but did not take anything.
- 1:13 p.m.: A narcotics arrest was made on the 1200 block of Lincoln Avenue. A 49-year-old man was contacted during a disturbance. He was in possession of stolen property. A probation search was conducted and suspected methamphetamine was located on his person. He was taken into custody and later booked at North County Jail.
- 3:03 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 700 block of Taylor Avenue.
- 4:19 p.m.: Petty theft from a car was reported on the 200 block of Sherwood Lane. Select coins, clothing, and a garage opener were taken from the car.
- 4:30 p.m.: Robbery was reported on the corner of Blanding Avenue and Everett Street. Two unknown suspects took a victim's property by force.
- 6:11 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 2200 block of South Shore Center.
- 9:24 p.m.: A 20-year-old man was cited for possession of narcotic paraphernalia. He was contacted during a vehicle enforcement stop. A records check revealed he was operating a motor vehicle without having been issued a driver's license. He was issued a citation and released at the scene.
- 9:29 p.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 900 block of Oak Street. The victim's front passenger side door window was broken and a GPS was taken.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- 11:19 a.m.: Credit card fraud was reported on the 1800 block of Pacific Avenue.
- 3:46 p.m.: Fraud was reported on Shoreline Drive. A suspect stole from a victim using deception.
- 4:38 p.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 2400 block of Blanding Avenue.
- 5:27 p.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 1800 block of Park Street.
- 6:30 p.m.: A sex registrant was arrested for being out of compliance. The 45-year-old transient man was arrested on the 2200 block of South Shore Center for walking out of a store without paying for selected items.
Friday, Nov. 23
- 2:54 a.m.: A 29-year-old man was arrested on the 2200 block of South Shore Center for shoplifting from Kohl's. He was arrested for petty theft.
- 2:15 a.m.: Battery was reported on the 1300 block of Park Street. A suspect tackled a victim and grabbed him in a headlock hold after an argument. The victim fell to the ground and received abrasions to his forehead, nose and above his upper lip.
- 1:39 p.m.: An unknown suspect placed fraudulent gift cards in the store locted at the 2200 block of South Shore Center.
- 3:50 p.m.: Petty theft was reported on the 1400 block of of Cottage Street. A suspect cut the lock on a storage compartment but did not steal anything.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- 1:43 a.m.: Upon attempting to initiate a traffic enforcement stop on a suspect vehicle on the corner of Broadway and Tilden Way, the vehicle fled and a vehicle pursuit was initiated. The pursuit was eventually terminated due to the reckless nature in which the vehicle was being driven.
- 8:47 a.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 3200 block of Fairview Avenue. A suspect stole jewelry from a victim's bedroom.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- 12:38 a.m.: A robbery was reported on the 500 block of Santa Clara Avenue. An unknown suspect pointed a black handgun at victim, before taking her cell phone.
- 9:21 a.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 2100 block of Alameda Avenue. A suspect filed a tax return under the victim's name using her social security number.
- 6:09 a.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1100 block of Fontana Drive.
- 10:38 a.m.: Shoplifting was reported on the 2300 block of Santa Clara Avenue. Suspect concealed three wireless touch-screen pads on their person and left the store without paying for the items. Two of the items were recovered by loss prevention, however the suspects were able to get away with one of them.
- 10:36 a.m.: A garage burglary was reported on the 700 block of Paru Street. Tools were taken by an unknown suspect.
- 12:55 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1400 block of Oak Street.
- 2:58 p.m.: Petty theft from a car was reported on the 1900 block of Park Street. A catalytic converter was taken.
- 3:11 p.m.: Car theft was reported on the 1400 block of Oak Street.
- 3 p.m.: A boat burglary was reported ont he 900 block of Fenside Blvd. A suspect entered the boat cabin through an opening in the hull, took items, and fled out the side cabin door.
- 5:23 p.m.: Forgery was reported on the 300 block fo Grand Street. A suspect sent a victim a business check for $1,800 which the victim deposited into her personal banking account. The bank called the victim and told her the check was fraudulent.
- 6:03 p.m.: Bad checks were reported on the 1600 block of Webster Street. A suspect passed a fraudulent $100 travelea store.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- 12:10 a.m.: A 35-year-old man was arrested for possession of narcotics. He was contacted as a passenger in a vehicle which was parked illegally. A probation search yielded 20 individually wrapped amounts of suspected crack cocaine from where he was seated. He was also in possession of various denominations of cash. He was arrested for the sales and transportation of suspected crack cocaine and his probation was violated.
- 7:48 a.m.: A commercial burglary was reported ont he 800 block of Island Drive. A suspect attempted to enter a vacant restaurant by forcing open the doors with a pry tool.
- 7:56 a.m.: Burglary was reported on the 2400 block of Lexington Street. A suspect broke into a warehouse, cut several copper cables and fled. No loss was reported.
- 2:17 p.m.: Petty theft was reported on the 2300 block of Santa Clara Avenue. A 45-year-old woman was cited for shoplifting. She concealed merchandise belonging to a store on her motorized wheelchair and left the store without paying for the items.
- 1:10 p.m.: Petty theft was reported on the 2300 block of South Shore Center. A victim left her iPhone on a counter at the Little Ice Rink when putting on her skates. The suspect took the phone and fled the scene.
Monday, Nov. 19
- 2:03 a.m.: Three people were contacted after after an anonymous report was made about hearing several possible gunshots coming from the ferry terminal. Two of the contacted people admitted to shooting their pellet guns into an open field.
- 7 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 3000 block of Kansas City Drive. An unknown suspect burglarized multiple victims' vehicles by breaking windows and taking loss from inside.
- 9:49 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 2000 block of San Jose Avenue. A suspect broke the passenger side window of a victim's vehicle, searched the interior, but did not take any loss.
- 2:40 p.m.: A car burglary was reported onthe 1800 block of Park Street. A suspect broke the window and took items inside.
- 4:07 p.m.: A report was made about a person who has been calling various businesses in Alameda posing as an employee with Alameda Municipal Power and requesting payment.
- 6:21 p.m.: A commercial robbery was reported on the 2300 block of Santa Clara Avenue. A suspect was confronted by a victim after stealing merchandise from the store. The suspect attempted to cut the victim with a knife and attacked the victim with pepper spray. The suspect fled the scene on a bicycle.
- 8:12 p.m.: A robbery was reported on Buena Vista Avenue. Two suspects entered the victim's home about a civil issue. A suspect and the victim got into an argument and the suspect threatened to harm the victim. Three computers were taken from the victim's home.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.