Sunday, Nov. 18
- 11:40 a.m.: Police responded to a road rage incident at the corner of Broadway and San Jose Avenue.
- 1:16 p.m.: A burglary was reported in the 2400 block of Otis Drive. The victim reported missing currency, jewelry and other personal items.
- 9:55 p.m.: Police arrested a 35-year-old man after a traffic enforcement stop at the intersection of Blanding and Park revealed he had a warrant for his arrest.
Saturday, Nov. 17
- 11:16 a.m.: Police arrested a 23-year-old man on charges of domestic violence.
- 1:52 p.m.: A 59-year-old man was arrested for public drunkeness in the 2300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
- 5:36 p.m.: Police responded to a report of four tresspassers in avacant building on the 700 block of West Essex Drive. All suspects had left the scene by the time officers arrived.
Friday, Nov. 16
- 11:24 a.m.: Police arrested a 72-year-old woman after a witness saw her putting merchandise in her handbag in the 2200 block of Southshore Center.
- 10:54 a.m.: A 32-year-old man was arrested after trying to deposit a forged check at a bank in Southshore Center. He also had the keys to a stolen car.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- 6:05 a.m.: A witness reported seeing someone steal a boat motor in the 1100 block of Ballena Boulevard
- 2:55 p.m.: A 23-year-old man was found to have an outstanding arrest warrent after being stopped by store security for stealing candy at the Lucky Supermarket in Marina Village.
- 4:17 p.m.: A car theft was reported on the 1100 block of Park Avenue
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- 7:33 a.m.: Grand theft from a car was reported on the 1000 block of Marina Village Park. An unknown suspect removed all four wheels and tires from victim's vehicle.
- 7:51 a.m.: A car theft was reported on the 1100 block of Pacific Marina.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- 9:52 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 2600 block of Blanding Avenue.
- 12:22 p.m.: A home burglary was reported on the 1700 block of Otis Drive. An unknown suspect attempted to make entry into a victim's home by opening a locked sliding glass door.
- 10:39 a.m.: Stalking was repoted on St. Charles Street. A suspect called the victim hundreds of times and refused to stop. The suspect also followed the victim to and from her workplace on numerous occasions. The suspect broke into the victim's home and attempted to have a sexual encounter with her.
- 1:53 p.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 400 block of Windriver Way. An unknown suspect broke the rear window to the vehicle to gain access. The suspect took items from the rear of vehicle and fled in unknown direction.
- 12:17 p.m.: Rape was reported on Bay Street. A 38-year-old man was arrested for repeatedly forcing the victim to have sex with him since she was 17 years old. The suspect threatened to post video online of him and her having sex if she did not have sex with him. The victim was not aware that she was recorded while having sex. The suspect also grabbed, choked and threw the victim causing visible injury. Click here to read more about the suspect's arrest.
- 5:31 p.m.: Battery was reported on Rosewood Way. A 34-year-old man was arrested for punching a victim in the face and kicking her during an argument.
- 5:29 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1300 block of Park Street.
- 7:04 p.m.: A car theft was reported on the 2100 block of Lincoln Avenue.
- 9:10 p.m.: Arson was reported on the corner of Otis Drive and High Street. An unknown suspect unlawfully started a fire in city park trash can by unknown means.
Monday, Nov. 12
- 12:43 a.m.: Vandalism was reported 1440 block of Park Street. An unknown suspect threw a chair through the glass window at the restaurant during a physical altercation.
- 9:12 a.m.: Domestic violence was reported on Union Street. A 28-year-old woman physically attacked a victim causing visible injuries. The woman was arrested.
- 2:14 p.m.: A home burglary was reported on the 1300 block of 8th Street. A suspect entered the victim's backyard. The suspect removed the outer screen and slid an unlocked window open. The suspect fled before actually entering the home.
- 4:17 p.m.: A commercial burglary was reported on the 1400 block of Viking Street. A 70-year-old man was was seen by a witness attempting to break into a shed attached to a vacant building. A crowbar, wrench and flashlight were located nearby where the man was seen. Plywood was pried off of the door of the shed. The man was arrested for attempted burglary and possession of burglary tools.
- 6:11 p.m.: A car theft was reported on the 700 block of Pacific Avenue.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.