Sunday, Dec. 23
- 9:08 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 1900 block of North Loop Road. Suspect attempted to steal victim's vehicle but was unsuccessful. Instead, suspect stole contents inside.
- 9:37 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 900 block of Union Street.
- 10:31 a.m.: Fraud was reported on the 1700 block of Bay Street. A suspect fraudulently obtained funds from a victim.
- 7:46 p.m.: A suspect brandished a handgun and demanded money from a victim on the 1200 block of South Loop Road. The victim feared for his life and struck the suspect with a closed fist. The suspect fled the area without a loss.
Saturday, Dec. 22
- 2:27 a.m.: A drunk driver was arrested on the corner of Buena Vista Avenue and Webster Street. The 24-year-old woman was the driver involved in a traffic collision. She displayed the objective signs/symptoms of alcohol intoxication and was later arrested for DUI.
- 10:54 a.m.: Petty theft from a boat was reported on the 1100 block of Pacific Marina. The suspect stole the outboard motor from a victim's boat.
- 11:32 a.m.: Three suspects fled from a vehicle on foot after it was involved in a hit-and-run collision in Alameda on the corner of Wille Stargell Avenue and Mosley Avenue. The vehicle was later determined to be the victim's vehicle in a carjacking in Oakland. the suspects were located and turned over to Oakland Police.
- 5:28 p.m.: A 40-year-old woman was cited for shoplifting on the 2200 block of South Shore Center. She concealed merchandise in the cart and exited the store without paying.
- 4:20 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported at 5 Pickrell Square. The suspect pried off a window screen to get into the home.
- 10:04 p.m.: An auto theft was reported on the 100 block of Capetown Drive.
Friday, Dec. 21
- 6:44 a.m.: A robbery was reported on the 900 block of Marina Village Park. A suspect entered an unlocked business, pushed a victim to the ground and pointed a gun at her. The suspect took cash from the safe and fled with the loss.
- 9:33 a.m.: An unknown suspect used a victim's personal info attempted to open several accounts on the 1200 block of Ballena Boulevard.
- 10:48 a.m.: Fraud was reported on the 1100 block of Marina Village Park. A suspect electronically transferred money from the store account to an account in China.
- 11:31 a.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1500 block of Pacific Avenue. A suspect used a victim's personal information to obtain credit and make purchases.
- 5:48 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 2200 block of South Shore Center.
Thursday, Dec. 20
- 8:33 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 2200 block of Santa Clara Avenue.
- 10:37 a.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 700 block of Atlantic Avenue. A suspect used a victim's personal information and to obtain a loan.
- 12:14 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 700 block of Eagle Avenue. Two suspect removed a window screen from victim's open window and made entry into the residence. The suspects took two laptops and fled the scene.
- 5:14 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 2000 block of San Jose Avenue. An unknown suspect obtained a victim's personal information by unknown means. The suspect then opened a loan with the victim's information without her knowledge.
- 8:15 p.m.: Burglary was reported on the 1300 block of Walnut Street. A suspect was observed by the victim attempting to pry open panels of his louvered window to gain entry.
- 8:27 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 2600 block of Washington Street. An unknown suspect gained access to residence via an open and unlocked side bathroom window. The suspect conducted a messy search once inside the residence and took multiple items of loss. The suspect then fled the scene with the loss into an unknown direction.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
- 8:37 a.m.: A car burglary was reported on the 900 block of Park Street. A suspect broke the passenger window of a car and stole a portable GPS device.
- 10:41 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 150 block of Brush Street.
- 12:55 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 2800 block of Yosemite Avenue.
- 7:58 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 900 block of Pearl Street. The suspect forced entry into the home through a locked door and fled the scene with no loss.
- 11:15 p.m.: Identity theft was reported on the 1400 block fo Sherman Street. A suspect used a victim's debit card information to make numerous unauthorized purchases in Colorado.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
- 7:55 a.m.: A vehicle burglary was reported on the 2200 block of Encinal Avenue. A suspect broke a window on victim's vehicle, entered, and took loss.
- 9:10 a.m.: Grand theft was reported on the 200 block of Central Avenue. A suspect removed items from classroom without permission.
- 11:27 a.m.: A burglary was reported on the 2700 block of Buena Vista Avnue. A suspect entered the portable classroom through the side window and stole various items from the classroom.
- 5:20 p.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 300 block of Central Avenue. The suspect broke the rear window of victim's vehicle, entered the vehicle, attempted to defeat the ignition lock, and fled the scene.
- 7:59 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 2000 block of San Jose Avenue. A 15-year-old was arrested after being found inside the victim's residence after entering through an unlocked door.
Monday, Dec. 17
- 6:53 a.m.: Burglary was reported on the 1700 block of Harbor Bay Park. A suspect used a blow torch to gain entry into store's storage containers, however there was no loss.
- 8:31 a.m.: Auto theft was reported on the 2000 block of Eagle Avenue.
- 12:20 p.m.: A residential burglary was reported on the 2300 block of Pacific Avenue. The suspect forced entry into the victim's residence, conducted a search, and fled with loss.
- 2:39 p.m.: An unknown suspect approached a victim from behind and grabed her purse from her shoulder on the corner of Franciscan Way and Willow Street. The victim triesd to grab her purse back from suspect and the suspect forced it out of her hands and ran off.
This report does not include all incidents recorded on the Alameda Police Department's daily activity log. The complete log is available for viewing on the APD website.