The Alameda Education Foundation is moving the Teacher Supply Store to a much smaller location. This means you can take advantage of our "House Cleaning."
We currently have the following items available for any Alameda public school, ACCYF Member organization & Alameda Free Cycle Members:
- 26 Boxes of Binders in used to good condition
- 15 Boxes of arts and crafts supplies & fabric
- 4 boxes of metal desk organizers
- 10 boxes of plastic desk organizers
- 29 boxes of teachers resource and text books no longer in use by AUSD
- 6 tables
- 3 rolling carts (with VCR still attached)
- 3 metal file cabinets- 2-2 drawer x 3', 1-4 drawer x4'
- 1 wooden map rack
- 1 desk
- 1 couch with slip cover & pillows
- large photographers backdrop- bright orange
- small rolling cart for books
Please come to the AEF Teacher Supply Store if you are interested in any of the above items.
No, we can not take requests. No, we can't deliver. Yes, you can take these items at no cost to you or your organization!
The final hours at the current location are:
- TODAY- Wednesday, September 14 from 10 to 12 p.m.
- TOMORROW- Thursday, September 15 from 8:45 to 11:00 a.m.
Location: Woodstock Child Development Center,1980 Third Street, Portable 7, a few blocks west of Webster St – just down from the College of Alameda, behind the Boys & Girls Club.
Take Ralph Appezzato Parkway (formerly Atlantic Blvd., make a left onto 3rd Street, then an immediate left onto the driveway before the building. Follow the driveway down to the parking area at the end.
For more information, please contact Christine Strena from the Alameda Education Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.