You have asked for it, so here it is! Alameda Parent Support is forming parent groups lead by former New Parent Support staff and alumni! Come meet new parents and get support around issues such as: feeding, sleeping, routine, relationships, the blues and more! You and your child will be meeting friends and you will have for years to come. For more information and to reserve a space, call Heather Reed at Monkey Bars 769-6905.
- Who - Parents and infants (0-6 mos)
- What - Alameda Parents Support
- When - 6 Fridays, September 9th - Oct 14th, 10:00am - 12 noon
- Where - Alameda Family Services - 2325 Clement Street, Alameda
- How Much - $150.00 for 6 sessions
Groups facilitated by:Susan Ono, Psy.D, Clinical Psychologist; Peggy Hinkle, Certified Postpartum Doula, PCD (DONA), CLEC; Gwen Meyer, founder of Alameda Parents Network and former facilitator of new and second time parents groups.
For more information and to reserve a space, call Heather Reed at Monkey Bars 769-6905 or email email@example.com