Vicky's Nails 901 Central Ave, Alameda, CA94501 Vicky's Nails offers salon services for men, women and children, including shampooing, blow drying and hair cuts. In…More addition, it performs hair highlighting and lowlighting, coloring and perms, as well as eyelash extensions, waxing and threading. The salon has won several regional awards and is a member of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union Local 5.
Child Unique Montessori 2212 Pacific Ave, Alameda, CA94501 This preschool provides child care for children ages 2 through 6, with a teacher-pupil ratio of 1:5. Scheduled…More activities include local field trips. The school is located in a recently renovated Craftsman-style house in Central Alameda. Interested parents should call for rates, availibility and further information.
Alameda See Spot Run 2510 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA94501 See Spot Run is an urban pet supply store for pet owners throughout the Oakland area. This company is a local,…More family-owned store and offers various holistic products for pets. The store is located between Park Street and Broadway. Educational services to promote health for pets are also available. We also have a grooming department that is available by appointment 5 days a week.
Bank of Alameda/Bank of Marin 2130 Otis Drive, Alameda, CA94502 Bank of Alameda, part of Bank of Marin, is a community-based bank serving the needs of the greater East Bay by…More delivering a high level of personal and professional attention.
Bank of Alameda/Bank of Marin believes it is their responsibility to help local businesses succeed and give back to the communities they serve. They strive to do the right thing for their customers and take the time to understand their business. By helping local businesses succeed, they succeed. It's that simple.
As one of the top five community banks in the Bay Area, Bank of Alameda/Bank of Marin is proud to have earned the trust and respect of the community for over 20 years.
* Bank of Marin has over $1.8 billion in assets, and 21 branches in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, San Francisco and Alameda counties.
* Received the highest possible Superior 5-Star Rating by Bauer Financial for over thirteen straight years
* Ranked #44 of the Top 200 Community Banks in the U.S. by U.S. Banker Magazine
* Recognized as a Bay Area Top Corporate Philanthropist for 11 consecutive years by the San Francisco Business Times
* Named one of the Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal